sfXian

musings of a budding social entrepeneur

Monday, June 27, 2005

Today is my birthday....

I'm gonna have a good time.

Today is my birthday. happy birthday to me.

this past weekend finished off the last couple day's of my twenties up at the south fork of the american river. hit some class 3 rapids with a group of strangers, and by the end of the trip, we were all friends. super fun good times. this girl marylin put the party together with julia. they took care of all the details and arrangements for camping and rafting. even hired the guides and made sure everyone had a ride. it was really exhilirating. i invited c on the trip, she came along with us and really enjoyed it too. was great to spend more time with her. unfortunately when we returned back from the trip, we found her car had been hit and run and that her tire had been flattened in the process. poor car, it's always gettin jacked by shotwell thugs.

Tonight, D put some dinner plans together and i'll be meeting a bunch of my favorite people down on van ness at harris's steak house. just finished a light lunch and will be holding my appetite until steak time :) looking forward to celebrating the start of my 20-10's with all the people that i love tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home