sfXian

musings of a budding social entrepeneur

Friday, February 24, 2006

My new cubicle


flickrd by sfxian

this monday i'm starting my new job as an associate producer here at ea. moving outta my comfy office with sliding door and into a cramped cube. surprisingly i've been able to fit all my shit in here. shouldn't be too bad. definitely going to be interesting working with a whole new team of people. i spent the past 3 years building up a team under me and getting to know each and every one of them very well. now i'm working with an entirely new group of people each with their own idiosyncracies and pre-existing methods. moving into a producer role has me closer to the business side and closer to the customer which is where i've always wanted to be. i hope to learn as much as i can through this new venture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home