sfXian

musings of a budding social entrepeneur

Friday, March 04, 2005

What will they think of next?

It's pretty ricockulous how connected these websites are nowadays.
I just setup my flickr account and a blogger account in such a way that allows me to do the following

1) send an email from my phone and have it posted to my blog
2) leave a voicemail to a designated number and have it posted to my blog as an audio file
3) take a picture with my phone then send it to flickr to have it posted on my flickr album
4) take a picture with my phone, send it to flickr, then have flickr send it to my blog to have it posted there!

like i said ... riCOCKulous.

I see myself making quite a mess of this over the next couple years. Can't wait till they add video.

- sfx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home